Sunday, October 11, 2009

Time Machine

At a party. I have a time machine which is broken. I am anxious about this and talk with Ray about the possibility of it being repaired. I tell my wife that in the past I organized a conference to discuss the problems produced by time travel at which we agreed to a set of rules to minimize these problems.

In a different time. I am in a relationship with a brunette woman. We sleep together under a towel in a large room like a dormitory. The woman is concerned that she is pregnant. I tell her that she is not, but could be if she wanted to be. I plan to travel back in time to arrange this.

In a bar. I ask people if they have met me yet. They are confused. On the TV there is a presentation about Canadians. Examples of Canadian hostility towards the U.S. are shown. Interviews with Canadians further illustrate the hostility. There is a map on which everything south of the U.S.-Canada border is gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment