Friday, October 30, 2009

Broken down

With my girlfriend. Initially we are getting along but things deteriorate because I keep mudddling plans. A man asks me if I want to have lunch. I say sure but then Janelle reminds me we are having pizza.

Hungry. On a table there is half a pizza and half a blueberry pie. Justin says I should have a slice and that Jenny is here. The pizza is terrible. It has the consistency of cheap sliced bread.

In a car with my girlfriend. We drive around the same route twice. The road twists and undulates like a roller-coaster. Behind a white pick-up truck my girlfriend brakes late and nearly rear-ends it.

We pass a battered car that has broken down. Two guys that we met recently are living in it. We stop a short way beyond the battered car on a grassy plateau. At the bottom of the hill is a broken-down house. My girlfriend, the two guys in the battered car and I are moving into the house because we are broke. I had not realized the two guys were moving in too. This annoys me.

Our first night in the house there is to be a show. The guys ask me if I am playing. This worries me because I have booked a trip for December 23rd. I tell my girlfriend I am going to a review session for the class I am taking on General Relativity. The professor for the class is an old woman. There is no such review session. I am telling my girlfriend this because I do not want to move in with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment