Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blue

A blue lagoon. Floating on a raft with a naked blonde woman.

Driving my car. I am not in the car. It drives up an overpass and I can no longer see it.

In a room. A polished wooden interior with an upper balcony like the tiered shops in Chester. A man playing with a huge Scalextric set that includes slot cars and a train. The train comes off the tracks and bounces up the stairs to greet me like a dog.

In a large blue room, next to the blue lagoon. I look for my note book to record the dream but can only find an address book. Then I remember that I already recorded the dream but used binary code. I am a poet who dreamed he was a scientist. A woman in the room comments that nobody has seen me for a while. I explain that I have been dreaming.

In a dangerous part of town. I walk with a man and a woman. The man has a gun and points it at someone. I tell him we must not fight as it would draw attention to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment