Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seven Horrors

In my house. Seven horror story characters were buried here after they were executed en masse. They include The Mummy and The Siamese Twins.

I get on well with one character after he digs himself out of the ground, but initially I am terrified.

Even if I move house I cannot escape these monsters.

It is raining. The ceiling in the big downstairs room starts leaking badly like a pipe burst. I move a grandfather clock to prevent it from getting damaged. Water stops flowing in.

I leave the house on a tricycle. I see Toby. I am not sure he recognizes me.

A woman starts filming me very close. She is about my age, cute, like Q. She thinks I work at the university as a doctor. I tell her first I am a musician, then a poker player.

No comments:

Post a Comment