Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ring Game

With my girlfriend in her apartment. We are not getting along but she is wonderful.

In a corridor in the same building. I watch my girlfriend go through a door into her therapist's surgery.

I am attacked by four young men. I scream, hoping for help from the other side of the therapist's door. Nobody comes.

I break up with my girlfriend. She goes out with her uncle. I go to her apartment to get my things, but panic that the men will attack me again.

The building has changed. She lives on the 27th floor. I am on the 23rd. It looks like a school or similar institution.

Looking for an exit. I can feel the men behind me.

Trying to get to Camberwell tube station. I am lost. I see a pub and think about going in to ask directions. It occurs to me that at this time of day it will be closed.

I see Porsche with one of Toby's friends. I walk over and kiss her. I have not seen her since the last time we kissed because she has had a sore throat.

In a pub. My girlfriend and her uncle are there. I tell her my stuff is still in her apartment. Despite her neuroses she is a great girlfriend, but I cannot be with her.

She fiddles with her ring finger. She says she does not want a ring, but if she married the rich guy he would buy her one worth 50k chips. I tell her if this happens I will start a home poker game that she should join.

No comments:

Post a Comment