Monday, February 1, 2010

Office Space

At an academic institution. Alan Cunningham is a professor there. I am quitting my job. There is an issue with my office. One plan is to use it for two female students who are starting next semester, but there is a concern that this may devalue the office making it a poaching target for another department.

Walking down stairs to leave the building. Doug walks up along side me. He talks about the office situation. When we get outside I call him "Schweppe." He says "It's Doug." I say "I know that."

A beautiful woman in a convertible. She parks on the street in front of where I stand and smiles seductively at me twice. I don't recognize her. I realize I am wearing shades and so she cannot see that I am playing eye-tag back.

No comments:

Post a Comment