Monday, February 1, 2010

Changing Room

Buying a new house with Gina. I do not want to be with her anymore.

Lost in the new neighborhood, first driving then walking. I am looking for landmarks to help me get around. I come across a large building that looks like Flarsheim Hall. The side is all brick except for a couple of doors that look like fire exits. On one door there is a red sign that says "JOB 1."

I walk around the building to the front where there are large glass doors, a carpeted lobby, and a smiling woman behind a reception desk. A large red sign above the doors says "Center for Labour Studies." It appears to be a leftist, pro-labor institute. I think maybe this is somewhere that I could work. This would allow me to move into a house with the woman I love.

On a golf course. An excitable man is putting. The ball rolls up a hill roughly where he wants it, then rolls back down.

In a changing room. Doyle Brunson is there. A naked blonde woman stands with her back to me as she looks into a mirror. She looks over her shoulder at me and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment