Sunday, October 11, 2009

Newspaper Reporter

On the phone. Talking to a woman with a Spanish name who works for a newspaper. She wants me to send her some figures from my research. I have a feeling we arranged to speak about this today, since it is the day after she returned from her vacation. I have a photo of the woman. She is dark, mid-thirties, rather dumpy.

Driving my mother's car. I hear her describing an oddity of the steering wheel. She is not in the car. The steering is heavy. I am about to complain to my mother about the lack of powered steering, but stop myself as I know it will annoy her. As I drive down Fitzjohn Avenue I have to maneuver around a large umbrella in the road. I get caught up with some hosing that knocks over several plastic cups which roll down the hill. I get out of the car and gather up the cups so I can return them to the owner up the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment